Sunday, March 8, 2009

The pictures that I've posted only tell a very small portion of the story. In the time since I decided to create this blog, there has been so much that has happened. Our family has moved, welcomed a new nephew, started a new career, and a new job, battled illness, seen family and friends marry and divorce, grieved over loved ones, lost pets, but over all, grown closer as a family!! As I near graduation(sometime between May 5-12) and prepare to close a huge chapter in my life, I can't help but remember all the people and experiences that have brought me to where I am. I am so grateful to all my family that was always so generous with watching my boys and being there for them while I had to devote myself to school and work. Thank you to my friends, colleagues and girls at school who have encouraged me when I thought it was all too much. I feel like if it weren't for all experiences that myself and my family endured, I couldn't have become the mother, wife, daughter, sister, student, friend and nurse that i am today. Thank you to everyone that has helped me grow through this time!!

2 comments:

Life as a Greenstreet said...

Hooray! More pictures! I'm so excited for you to graduate. What a great feeling, and an immense amount of pressure that will be gone! Imagine ONLY working instead of working AND going to school. I'm sure your boys are going to love it. Love the pics, love all of you. Hope we get to see you....someday!

Mollie Lawrence said...

I LOVE the picture of the boys playing under the sheet with Korbyn! TOO CUTE! I love you sis! I'm thankful to live here with you guys too! I'm blessed for having such a great sister with a beautiful family:)